Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst first date experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

Worst first date experience Empty
PostSubject: Worst first date experience   Worst first date experience Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 7:40 am

What’s your worst first date experience?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Worst first date experience   Worst first date experience Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 4:03 am

The one I walked out on. He was getting drunk and rude. I excused myself to the restroom and left the restaurant through a side door. Have no idea how long the idiot sat there thinking I'd be back.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Worst first date experience   Worst first date experience Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2024 5:38 pm

I’ve been lucky enough to avoid bad dates, especially those dreaded first ones. But then there was Raquel. We met at a wedding, and she was stunning—a real showstopper. We exchanged several glances during the ceremony, the kind that made me feel like the only guy in the room. That gave me the guts to strike up a conversation before the reception. From there, we hit it off with playful banter, spent the evening dancing like no one was watching, and things seemed, well…perfect.

Since she was jetting off to Peru after the weekend, I figured, “Why not make the most of it?” So, I set up an all-day date for the very next day: brunch, a visit to the zoo, and a dinner to cap things off. Sounded like a plan that couldn’t go wrong.

But, oh, did it go wrong.

Without the wedding as a backdrop—the music, the food, the lively guests—it was just the two of us, face to face. And let’s just say, Raquel wasn’t exactly the conversational powerhouse I’d imagined. Her knowledge of, well, anything beyond the very basics was…limited. Our conversations fizzled faster than a soda left out in the sun. No matter what topic I threw out there, it was like playing tennis with a brick wall— and no bounce back.

After the zoo, I knew I had to call it. When she asked, “So, what’s the plan for dinner?” I mumbled some excuse. Honestly, I couldn’t stomach the thought of another hour, let alone a meal, with her. It was a shame, though—she really was beautiful.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Worst first date experience   Worst first date experience Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 4:49 am

That reminds me of an old commercial about a nut cheese. How was the date? Geweldige noten. Great nuts. Geweldig genoten: enjoyed it very much.

https://youtu.be/IB-cIUUnM2s?si=lr-Dv-BRm4pVvjnK
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst first date experience   Worst first date experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst first date experience
Page 1 of 1