Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heritage
Heritage

Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Empty
PostSubject: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2024 10:31 pm

Funny, I thought Dem's were anti-gun... (sarcasm)

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2024 3:46 am

Not sure what ones political association has to do with protecting yourself & loved ones from a home intruder.
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2024 9:43 pm

Well, let's consider if this was Trump on 'Sean Hannity'. Would that make it different?

And she didn't say "proteccting myself and loved ones from an intruder" She said "...and if someonne breaks in my house, they're getting shot..."
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2024 3:31 am

Heritage wrote:
Well, let's consider if this was Trump on 'Sean Hannity'. Would that make it different?
No
Quote :
And she didn't say "proteccting myself and loved ones from an intruder" She said "...and if someonne breaks in my house, they're getting shot..."
I'm quite sure the intruder isn't there for a cup of tea. Wink
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2024 6:12 pm

Considering her current residence is on the grounds of the Navel Observatory and is protected by the Secret Service, she's right.

Heritage likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’   Kamala Harris tells Oprah Winfrey any intruder to her home is ‘getting shot’ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1