Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm finished!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

I'm finished! Empty
PostSubject: I'm finished!   I'm finished! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 4:21 am

What's the last game you finished and what are your thoughts about it?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

I'm finished! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm finished!   I'm finished! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 8:03 am

Just yesterday finished Under a Killing Moon - playing it for second time, first was twenty years ago! (That's the problem with adventure games, you have to wait till you forget it to have replay value.)

The plot is generic, writing and acting are bad (although largely intentionally, for humor) and it isn't nearly as funny as it hard tries to be.
Back in the day the game was hyped for "amazing" graphics, but it's hard to consider in any way pretty today (or even 20-25 years ago).
Yet it is enjoyable to play, gameplay and puzzles are well made, if bit simple and easy. Only problem tends to be not finding little objects in 3D environment, not noticing them from background. But you can't actually get stuck thanks to a hint system build in game.
Unlike in most adventure games, there's also few extra details here and there to do - generally to find out more about plot - that aren't necessary to move on and finish the game.

This is third game of the series, I have played the first two, but there'd be couple more I should get somehow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHavoc
ShadowHavoc

I'm finished! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm finished!   I'm finished! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 6:09 pm

Just two days ago, I finished Far Cry 5. And let me tell you I loved it, it hit home for me. I guess where it based here in the mountains of the US in a small little county that would possibly happen for real. And I guess that intrigued me to play it non stop lol. Loved that game.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

I'm finished! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm finished!   I'm finished! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm finished!
Page 1 of 1