Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People who have finished a game in one sitting,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

People who have finished a game in one sitting, Empty
PostSubject: People who have finished a game in one sitting,   People who have finished a game in one sitting, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 4:37 am

what game did you finish and was it worth it?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: People who have finished a game in one sitting,   People who have finished a game in one sitting, Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 10:01 am

You mean for first time or in general?

I don't remember finishing anything straight from starting to play, except arcade games on emulator (where you effectively have infinite coins=lives/continues).

On the other hand there are some games I have played on one sitting - some of us are old enough to remember time when there rarely was a choice to that...
I've rarely done it when there is a choice. Most notable examples are my old favorites Wing Commander and Monkey Island. On some driving games (Fatal Racing) the major series mode only takes hour and a half, so that kind of thing I've played numerous times. Master System Asterix is one old platformer you have to do at once, no save available.
Back to top Go down
ShadowHavoc
ShadowHavoc

PostSubject: Re: People who have finished a game in one sitting,   People who have finished a game in one sitting, Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 6:07 pm

First game that I legit never got up til I beat it, was Zelda Link to the Past. I couldn't put it down when I first played that game. And now I'm learning how to speedrun the game now.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who have finished a game in one sitting,   People who have finished a game in one sitting, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who have finished a game in one sitting,
Page 1 of 1