Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You wouldn't recommend it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

You wouldn't recommend it Empty
PostSubject: You wouldn't recommend it   You wouldn't recommend it Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 4:09 am

What's a video game you've put an absurd amount of hours into but would never recommend to someone else?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

You wouldn't recommend it Empty
PostSubject: Re: You wouldn't recommend it   You wouldn't recommend it Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 8:56 am

There aren't many games about which I could claim "absurd hours". But relatively speaking.

Marvel Super Hero Squad (I have PS2 version) is definitely not a good game. And while going through levels several times to unlock everything took some time, I may have spend more time messing around than actually playing.

The game has a sort of Smash/Brawl type mode for 2-4 characters to fight each other. The fun thing is that you don't have to play, you can just have CPU play each other to see who'll win. So I arranged great tournaments to see who are the best characters and spend lots of time just watching the game, instead of actually playing.

As fun as that is, it wasn't worth the pain of playing the game to unlock characters.
Btw, the clearly best character (CPU controlled) is The Thing.
Back to top Go down

You wouldn't recommend it
Page 1 of 1