Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

“I’m so glad I don’t have kids”

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

“I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Empty
PostSubject: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 7:27 am

What was that moment for you, that made you think “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 1:00 pm

When they threw toilet rolls over the floor. And then I remembered I had kids. The playing with finger paint and the then purple floor was also fun.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 3:49 am

Messy wrote:
When they threw toilet rolls over the floor. And then I remembered I had kids. The playing with finger paint and the then purple floor was also fun.
lol!

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 6:25 am

Ohh a lot of times. Temper tantrums, crying, repeating themselves, seeing used diapers in carts
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 9:46 am

Sci-Fi wrote:
Ohh a lot of times. Temper tantrums, crying, repeating themselves, seeing used diapers in carts
In carts? Eeww.
I hated crying too. Just hurried up, so they almost never cried.
I visited a friend who just got a baby. Kid was crying non stop and she complained that she was as heavy as a bag of potatoes. I was like: hmmm lets wait another few years with getting kids. My mother had given up hope. And then I visited another friend with a cute smiling kid. Her husband put her on my lap. Year later I had a kid myself.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sci-Fi
Sci-Fi

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 1:14 am

Messy wrote:
Sci-Fi wrote:
In carts? Eeww.
I hated crying too. Just hurried up, so they almost never cried.
I visited a friend who just got a baby. Kid was crying non stop and she complained that she was as heavy as a bag of potatoes. I was like: hmmm lets wait another few years with getting kids. My mother had given up hope. And then I visited another friend with a cute smiling kid. Her husband put her on my lap. Year later I had a kid myself.

Yup, sometimes in the seat or in the bigger part of the basket.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 10:05 am

Sci-Fi wrote:
https://youtu.be/ZBzXUkUrpXM?si=m7yTJnFCpP6A1w-c
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “I’m so glad I don’t have kids”   “I’m so glad I don’t have kids” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“I’m so glad I don’t have kids”
Page 1 of 1