Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty
PostSubject: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 am

Quote :
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Vince
Vince

WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:23 am

DrLeftover wrote:
Quote :
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

I saw that! I was posting to a horror movie thread and wanted to post the link to IMDB and got the message.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:28 am

This software is new to me but I'll find out what's going on and how I can fix it.

DrLeftover likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:32 am

Jazzy wrote:
This software is new to me but I'll find out what's going on and how I can fix it.

Well, I don't know how bots attack forums, or if this place will handle bots differently, but it's cool that a new member (bot) can't just flood the forum with links. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:35 am

DrLeftover wrote:
Quote :
Try it now.

DrLeftover likes this post

Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 5:34 am

This was the link I was trying to post:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/2022/8/10/23299845/chicago-budget-forecast-property-taxes-lightfoot-inflation

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 12:59 pm

Curious, too, about uploading images. It asks for a URL, but I'm unable to upload from my desktop
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 1:19 pm

Heritage wrote:
Curious, too, about uploading images. It asks for a URL, but I'm unable to upload from my desktop
Try the option to Host an image instead of Insert an image. Let me know if that works for you.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTH? "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
Page 1 of 1