Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does your home have a basement?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Does your home have a basement? Empty
PostSubject: Does your home have a basement?   Does your home have a basement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 4:02 am

Is it a finished or unfinished basement?
Back to top Go down
Oldun
Oldun

PostSubject: Re: Does your home have a basement?   Does your home have a basement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 8:40 am

Jazzy wrote:
Is it a finished or unfinished basement?

Presume it's what we call a Cellar over here.
The house had 1 originally but when the council redid the house to sell it they cut off access to the cellar and turned the small access way into a cloakroom.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Does your home have a basement?   Does your home have a basement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 10:25 am

We have a completely finished basement that the previous owners were so proud of. And we only go down there to do laundry and work out. My nieces stay down there sometimes when all the family is over because it gives them a lot of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Does your home have a basement?   Does your home have a basement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 11:07 am

My basement is a two bedroom apt. It has: Full kitchen, Full bath (with washer & dryer hookups), living room and dining room. It also has its own deck and entry. I did this for rental income and also for a place where friends that come to visit me can stay. Right now, it has never been rented. One day when I need extra money coming in, I'll list it for rent.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your home have a basement?   Does your home have a basement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your home have a basement?
Page 1 of 1