Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last meal cooked

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 4:47 am

What was the last meal you cooked?

How did it turn out?
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:33 am

I made chili and it was great! A little spicy, but then again, I can't handle spices on my tongue anymore.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 3:38 am

The last thing I have cooked was shrimp stir fry. It was delicious.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 11:04 am

I haven't been able to cook lately, but this morning I had a craving for Tex-Mex Migas for breakfast. It was awesome, I had beans and bacon with it and coffee.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Fries and some cauliflower in the airfryer and spinach from the microwave and some cheese. Tasted good to me.
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 8:20 pm

BBQ chicken for sandwiches, macaroni and cheese from scratch with real cheese and heavy cream, cole slaw from scratch not 'a kit', and deviled eggs.

Planned for 60.

Total attendance 53.

Used 24 pounds of frozen chicken (half breasts and half thighs). four pounds of macaroni, two quarts of cream, about six pounds of cheese and a pound of real butter. three medium heads of cabbage, and four dozen eggs. and assorted spices and seasonings. NO ADDED SALT.

At the end of the meal, there wasn't enough left to worry about and I sent the leftover mac and cheese home with a friend who has kids to feed.

I guess they liked it.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 3:49 am

DrLeftover wrote:
BBQ chicken for sandwiches, macaroni and cheese from scratch with real cheese and heavy cream, cole slaw from scratch not 'a kit', and deviled eggs.

Planned for 60.

Total attendance 53.

Used 24 pounds of frozen chicken (half breasts and half thighs). four pounds of macaroni, two quarts of cream, about six pounds of cheese and a pound of real butter. three medium heads of cabbage, and four dozen eggs. and assorted spices and seasonings. NO ADDED SALT.

At the end of the meal, there wasn't enough left to worry about and I sent the leftover mac and cheese home with a friend who has kids to feed.

I guess they liked it.
Sounds delicious. Was it for a special occasion?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 9:33 am

Homemade biscuits & gravy, over easy eggs and hashbrowns. Coffee.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Last meal cooked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last meal cooked   Last meal cooked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last meal cooked
Page 1 of 1