Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Empty
PostSubject: Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards   Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 4:18 am

Do you use a credit card or a debit card for your transactions?
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards   Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:15 am

I have never used a debit card and don't even carry it with me. I use a credit card and only carry two of them when I go out, one gets us great rewards on gas and groceries, and the other gets us great rewards for other types of shopping.
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards   Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 8:35 am

I've never had a credit card. As here (and I assume most of the world?) there's no such credit rating systems as US, there's pretty much no benefits for having credit card.
As for store bonuses/rewards, those can be connected to debit card just the same as credit.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards   Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 11:20 am

Neither. I pay with cash. Occasionally I'll charge something and then pay it off in full when the bill arrives. I do this to keep my credit score up.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards   Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debit Cards vs. Credit Cards
Page 1 of 1