Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female avatars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 4:36 am

What motivates certain men to choose female avatars in video games?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 5:15 am

My sons did that. Then the other boy thinks you're a weak girl who is not so good and Boom you shoot him and win.
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 7:49 am

the reason for me is a secret Smile
Back to top Go down
The Vampire
The Vampire

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 2:54 am

Perhaps they will get more staff from men in the game and thus, it is better for them to pretend being girls. It's easy to do so in English language because you can write a sentence and have 0 idea who is speaking, man or a woman.

In my language, there is no way not seeing it, so you would need to be careful on how you write which can make you slip Very Happy

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beaky
Beaky

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:19 am

The Vampire wrote:
Perhaps they will get more staff from men in the game and thus, it is better for them to pretend being girls. It's easy to do so in English language because you can write a sentence and have 0 idea who is speaking, man or a woman.

In my language, there is no way not seeing it, so you would need to be careful on how you write which can make you slip Very Happy

there is a difference by text too.. most men will only type a few words and women will type more and most women try not to be visible in games for obvious reasons which is fair
Back to top Go down
The Vampire
The Vampire

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:30 am

Beaky wrote:
The Vampire wrote:

there is a difference by text too.. most men will  only type a few words and women will type more and most women try not to be visible in  games for obvious reasons  which is fair

That's about personality. I am the person who types a lot.
Back to top Go down
Progrumz
Progrumz

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:42 am

In many games, there are items that are only available for female characters, such as clothing or armor. The female avatars tend to be cuter as well, which is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
https://juicywizards.com/

Sponsored content

Female avatars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female avatars   Female avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female avatars
Page 1 of 1