Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire   Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024 - 3:52

Synopsis: The Spengler family returns to where it all started – the iconic New York City firehouse – to team up with the original Ghostbusters, who’ve developed a top-secret research lab to take busting ghosts to the next level. But when the discovery of an ancient artifact unleashes an army of ghosts that casts a death chill upon the city, Ghostbusters new and old must join forces to protect their home and save the world from a second Ice Age.

Will you be watching this movie?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire   Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024 - 10:04

I'm never in any hurry to see anything, I can wait a year or few. Only things I've actually gone to see in this century were Star Wars and LotR.

That said, I'm cautiously optimistic this'll be third best Ghostbusters film. Or at least fourth.
Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
Page 1 of 1