Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best ways to stop moles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Best ways to stop moles Empty
PostSubject: Best ways to stop moles   Best ways to stop moles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 4:47 am

Do you have a mole problem?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Best ways to stop moles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best ways to stop moles   Best ways to stop moles Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 5:16 am

My dad didn't like em in his yard when I was a kid, cause he was busy for hours to get the grass perfect and then they ruined it, but I felt sorry for them and was a big fan of a mole on tv.
Best ways to stop moles Het_mo10

So I said when I grow up I start a mole farm. I will buy a farm with a huge piece of land, no cows, no vegetables, just moles. Let them play wherever they want. Did not succeed. Had not thought about the financial aspect. But lol here in the park behind the flat are loads of moles and there is this huge piece of grass where people play soccer and walk their dogs and they have a lot of fun there. Amazing how they can do that with these tiny hands. When my rabbit died I had to dig a hole in the park, secretly of course behind the bushes, because it's forbidden, but it was winter and the soil was hard and I only had a kids spade. Couldn't go through it. So then I saw a mole heap. Oh wow thanks bunches man. Only place where I could dig a hole, cause he already cracked it open. How on earth? They're so small, but so strong.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Best ways to stop moles
Page 1 of 1