Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death Empty
PostSubject: Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death   Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 3:55 am

The Taliban’s supreme leader, Hibatullah Akhundzada, announced at the weekend that the group would begin enforcing its interpretation of sharia law in Afghanistan, including reintroducing the public flogging and stoning of women for adultery.

Full article

Question: Where is the part where the "man committing adultery" will be stoned to death? Did I miss that part?
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death   Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 5:00 am

Jazzy wrote:
The Taliban’s supreme leader, Hibatullah Akhundzada, announced at the weekend that the group would begin enforcing its interpretation of sharia law in Afghanistan, including reintroducing the public flogging and stoning of women for adultery.

Question: Where is the part where the "man committing adultery" will be stoned to death? Did I miss that part?

No, you didn't.

Under their brand of fundamental Sharia, women are property, and a very low category of property at that.

It's like this, under their law, if I kill another man's goat without reason, I have to pay to replace his goat.

If I kill another man's wife, all I have to say is that she made eye contact with me, and he has to apologize to me because of her insulting me.

Welcome to Sharia.

Get used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/

Taliban edict to resume stoning women to death
Page 1 of 1