Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car dealerships question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Car dealerships question Empty
PostSubject: Car dealerships question   Car dealerships question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 4:45 am

Why do car dealerships play this game with people where the salesman and manager run back and forth to discuss the price plus the financing?

Lämmchen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Car dealerships question   Car dealerships question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 5:48 am

Jazzy wrote:
Why do car dealerships play this game with people where the salesman and manager run back and forth to discuss the price plus the financing?

That's so annoying!! Before it happened at one place, we even told the lady we'd be walking out if that started and it worked...she didn't keep doing that. Well, I also had just gotten out of the hospital with a huge surgical scar across my neck, so she probably felt sorry for me LOL
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Car dealerships question   Car dealerships question Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 7:48 am

The last time I went to buy a car, I had the same thing happened to me. I finally said I'm about to spend $50,000. I need to talk to someone that can make the decisions. I was already annoyed, so I ended up walking out and I went to a BMW dealership. There I walked around in the showroom and just a couple of salesmen said hello to me. I then went out to the lot to look at the cars and see what they had. A salesman came out to meet me and handed me the keys to the car I had been looking at the longest and said take it for the weekend. I said the whole weekend he said, "Yeah, bring it back on Monday." I asked him if at the least he needed a copy of my driver's license and he said oh yeah, sure. He hadn't even asked me for identification.

I ended up buying the car on Monday.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car dealerships question   Car dealerships question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car dealerships question
Page 1 of 1