Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Messy
Messy

A question Empty
PostSubject: A question   A question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 2:00 pm

How on earth do you come up with all these questions? They're really good. I was like: Lets make a thread too with a question. Hmm. About what? Google ice breaker questions. Nah boring. That reminds me. As a teen I never had anything to say but when you biked home you had to make small talk and I just knew nothing. Holiday! Where are you going on a holiday this year? Or: Where have you gone? Oh nice! LOL That was the only dumb question I could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Well, I was thinking of a premium class train trip in Canada, from Montreal to Vancouver with a sleeping suite and all the gourmet meals included. But when I checked, they are all booked for this year. Besides a costly vacation/holiday I also take a less expensive road trip every year. I was thinking of a slow car trip to Cincinnati Ohio. It's not so much the destination but the adventure of the road trip itself.

Where have I gone, good question but it's too broad. Maybe where have I gone on holiday that I hated. That would be easy, I didn't like Los Angeles (and I normally do like big cities). Why, the roads were crowded with too much slow-moving traffic. People were rude and everything was too far away. It's not an easy walking city.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2024 4:01 am

A lot of my questions come from life experiences I've had.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

A question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question   A question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question
Page 1 of 1