Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An overly friendly neighbor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

An overly friendly neighbor Empty
PostSubject: An overly friendly neighbor   An overly friendly neighbor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am

How would you handle an overly friendly neighbor who tends to ask an abundance of personal questions whenever you both happen to be outside at the same time?
Back to top Go down
https://critters.forumotion.com/
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: An overly friendly neighbor   An overly friendly neighbor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 am

Hey!!! Oh I've really got to run because whatever.
I used to talk with the cleaner from the flats all the time, because I always met him after I brought the kids to school and then he was on his break and he talks to everyone. It was fun and I don't want to be unfriendly,but not all the time when you just got your groceries that have to be put in the fridge and he keeps talking. Had that happen a few times. Now the kids come on different days and they go to high school, so I don't bring them with the bike anymore and I only see him now and then. He keeps it short too now or it's just hi. At the office you can have a break with your collegues but he has to clean 3 huge flats alone because they're cheap, so he just talks to whoever comes by.
An overly friendly neighbor.. lol I never met one in Holland. Everyone is like: shut up and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: An overly friendly neighbor   An overly friendly neighbor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am

I try to talk as much as I can handle and then I look at my phone for the time and excuse myself, saying I have to get going and it was great chatting.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An overly friendly neighbor   An overly friendly neighbor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An overly friendly neighbor
Page 1 of 1