Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A disabled parking spot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

A disabled parking spot Empty
PostSubject: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

If a non-disabled person parked in a disabled parking spot, would you notify the owner of the business, call the police, or confront the driver?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 11:30 am

This:
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 8:12 am

I have some friends who have a disability that can't be seen, so I can't go by if they're walking properly or not. They're supposed to have a placard of some sort to indicate they are approved to park in the Handicap spaces, but in the past, I've heard a few of them say they forget to put it up? Maybe that's been quite a while since they've had to do that? I don't know if there is a sticker these days.

So to answer the OP, no I wouldn't say anything because you don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

It depends on my mood. I was on crutches for a while, and I never forgot them at home. I would expect the disabled or their caretaker to remember their tag. Here a widow sticker, or a hanging tag or a license plate is required to park in a handicap area.
Back to top Go down
Oldun
Oldun

PostSubject: Re: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Over here you must display a disabled badge to park in disabled bays.Our Traffic Wardens are very hot on it.Our daughter in law is registered disabled so if we take her anywhere we can display the badge and park in the bays.Neither myself or our Son would dream of using it without her being with us.
As far as other people breaking the rules I just leave it up to the wardens,police or buisness owners to deal with.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A disabled parking spot   A disabled parking spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A disabled parking spot
Page 1 of 1