Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Made you wonder if they really were your friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KAGE-008
KAGE-008

Made you wonder if they really were your friend Empty
PostSubject: Made you wonder if they really were your friend   Made you wonder if they really were your friend Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 8:17 am

What’s something a friend told you that made you wonder if they really were your friend?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Made you wonder if they really were your friend   Made you wonder if they really were your friend Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2024 1:39 pm

He started to whine on my Facebook page that I was a hard hearted monster who didnt give him enough attention. That was just when my dad died. Instant block. I didnt mind if he whined or acted nuts on messenger, but that was enough bye.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Made you wonder if they really were your friend   Made you wonder if they really were your friend Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:33 am

Never happened to me because I pick my friends wisely. People like to call acquaintances friends but a friend is someone that is here to love you, help you grow, help you when you’re down, and someone to enjoy time with. A person that gives all those qualities genuinely is someone that you can’t question.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made you wonder if they really were your friend   Made you wonder if they really were your friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made you wonder if they really were your friend
Page 1 of 1