Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you still carry cash?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Do you still carry cash?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2024 3:23 am

How often do you still pay for things in cash?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:38 pm

I don't carry cash. I really can't remember the last time I used cash to buy something.
Back to top Go down
Webster
Webster

PostSubject: Re: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:10 am

Jazzy wrote:
How often do you still pay for things in cash?
All the time; I've had checking accounts go bad on me and past financial problems have pretty much closed off credit cards so yes, I still use cash.

I do however also use PayPal as well; one of my neighbors does scrap/salvage work and whenever I help him haul a load of scrap to the metal recyclers he cuts me a part of whatever he gets back and drops it on my PayPal.
Back to top Go down
https://conversations-ii.freeforums.net/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 3:15 am

I use cash to pay for everything except online shopping. For online shopping, I use a credit card.

Webster likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 4:17 am

Most of the time I have no cash or like 10 or 20 euro which I leave at home cause I don't want to carry a wallet and the cards are in my phone with duct tape. But when I will have no money at the end of the month, they automatically always take 130 off for internet and phone payments around that time, then one day before I quickly pull cash out of the wall for the last week, cause if it's negative I can't get money.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still carry cash?    Do you still carry cash?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you still carry cash?
Page 1 of 1