Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Treat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Personal Treat Empty
PostSubject: Personal Treat   Personal Treat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:26 am

What's the last thing you bought as a treat for yourself?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Personal Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Treat   Personal Treat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 6:31 am

I'm not sure, I think it was the huge fancy rug for my bedroom. I treat myself often but it's short-lived, I forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Personal Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Treat   Personal Treat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 7:05 am

Must have been a plant. After 18 years of no plants I started to buy plants again. My son ate the soil when he was 1 and my ex said I had to tell him not to, so I put em all on high closets and forgot all about them and most died. Through the years now and then I tried it again, one small plant. Ah unfortunately. They cut the leaves off or I forgot to water it. Had one plastic plant my sister gave me for years, but now I thought: He's 18. He won't eat the soil anymore lol.

Vince likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

Personal Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Treat   Personal Treat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 8:27 am

Messy wrote:
Must have been a plant. After 18 years of no plants I started to buy plants again. My son ate the soil when he was 1 and my ex said I had to tell him not to, so I put em all on high closets and forgot all about them and most died. Through the years now and then I tried it again, one small plant. Ah unfortunately. They cut the leaves off or I forgot to water it. Had one plastic plant my sister gave me for years, but now I thought: He's 18. He won't eat the soil anymore lol.

That made me laugh. laughing

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Personal Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Treat   Personal Treat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Treat
Page 1 of 1