Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How often do you shop for groceries?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

How often do you shop for groceries? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you shop for groceries?   How often do you shop for groceries? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 12:05

I’m curious what other people’s food shopping schedule is like? Do you go weekly? Bi-weekly? Multiple times a week?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: How often do you shop for groceries?   How often do you shop for groceries? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 12:53

Multiple times a week. One grocery store is a 10 minute walk away. When the kids want whatever and I haven't bought it I just get it there.
Back to top Go down
Oldun
Oldun

PostSubject: Re: How often do you shop for groceries?   How often do you shop for groceries? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 14:18

We shop twice a week
Tuesday is Iceland for all the frozen stuff (10% discount for us oldies.)
Thursdays for rest of shop at supermarket.
Both times we usually take the daughter in law with us so she can get her shopping.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: How often do you shop for groceries?   How often do you shop for groceries? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 14:38

When I went into the office, I would always stop at the grocery store after work. So, I shopped every day. For about 5 years now I have stayed home and during the pandemic my shopping habits changed. I shop once a week and may run to the store when needed. I have several markets within a couple of minutes from my door and most will deliver.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you shop for groceries?   How often do you shop for groceries? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you shop for groceries?
Page 1 of 1