Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real vs Fake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Real vs Fake Empty
PostSubject: Real vs Fake   Real vs Fake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 4:44 am

Do you use your real name for your social media accounts?

If not, why?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Real vs Fake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real vs Fake   Real vs Fake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 5:04 am

Yes now I do, but I used to have a fake name on Facebook, because then there were a lot of scammers. Continually I got men in nice suits who wanted to date.  I was in a christian group there and these young guys were complaining on Facebook that they got bombarded by scarsely clothed women who wanted to date them, so I said to them: Oh you just have to change your profile to female then because I only get men in fancy suits. Oh before that I changed myself into male but that was really dumb. Yes the male scammers leave you alone, but my email scam box was full of Russian women wanting to hook up. But then I changed the name to Jaap Aap, Jaap the Ape. That was on tv in the 80s. It's from a Dutch comedian. In that time I was on dating sites. LOL one guy from Spain was interested. He wasn't fake. Muhahahahaha he asked for my Facebook profile. He had loads and loads of great looking girls as friends. He said he did not like my profile pic. No? How so?

Oh lol and I found a guy there who gives Bible studies, so I went there and his wife picked me up at the train station and she said that her husband had said: Can you pick up Jaap Aap from the train station? She said: Jaap Aap? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by Messy on Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Real vs Fake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real vs Fake   Real vs Fake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 5:16 am

Messy wrote:
Yes now I do, but I used to have a fake name on Facebook, because then there were a lot of scammers. Continually I got men in nice suits who wanted to date.  I was in a christian group there and these young guys were complaining on Facebook that they got bombarded by scarsely clothed women who wanted to date them, so I said to them: Oh you just have to change your profile to female then because I only get men in fancy suits. Oh before that I changed myself into male but that was really dumb. Yes the male scammers leave you alone, but my email scam box was full of Russian women wanting to hook up. But then I changed the name to Jaap Aap, Jaap the Ape. That was on tv in the 80s. It's from a Dutch comedian. In that time I was on dating sites. LOL one guy from Spain was interested. He wasn't fake. Muhahahahaha he asked for my Facebook profile. He had loads and loads of great looking girls as friends. He said he did not like my profile pic. No? How come?

Oh lol and I found a guy there who gives Bible studies, so I went there and his wife picked me up at the train station and she said that her husband had said: Can you pick up Jaap Aap from the train station? She said: Jaap Aap? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Real vs Fake Lolol-lmao
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

Real vs Fake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real vs Fake   Real vs Fake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 3:29 am

It is recommended by security analysts that you have as little personal information on the web as possible. So a pseudonym would be wise.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Real vs Fake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real vs Fake   Real vs Fake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real vs Fake
Page 1 of 1