Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bunny Owners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Bunny Owners Empty
PostSubject: Bunny Owners   Bunny Owners Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 3:49 am

Heartbreaking. People who abandon their pets on the side of the road should be criminally charged. Evil or Very Mad

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

Bunny Owners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunny Owners   Bunny Owners Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2024 4:19 am

Agree. The pet shop here changed. They do still sell a few but when I bought one they said they need a lot of space and a friend. Did I have another one? They need to get sterilized. They weren't just gonna sell one like some years ago. Then it was just: okay great that's 30euro. Need a cage too? That'll be 150. If you want one from where they have the dumped ones, they need to see your house, if you give them enough space and the 2 have to get along. We have a Dutch ebay. So often you see these ppl. Oh the kids want a bunny. It's only 30 euro. That's fine. Oh. It's a lot of work. Oh. They need attention. And then: Who wants these bunnies? They're really sweet but we can't give them the attention they deserve. You get the cage for free. Lol I saw these things when I looked for a cage. This fantastic huge cage is for free. You get these 2 bunnies as an extra.
My uncle once dumped a young bunny in a cage from a pet shop to get rid of it. Knew a couple. They wanted bunnies. Oh so sweet bunnies. Oh. They weren't 2 females. Now we have 12 extra. He dumped em over the fence in the kids farm. When my kids were small I wanted no bunnies. Too much work and mess. So we went to the kids farm every day to see and pet the bunnies there. 2 kids came with rabbits in a cage. That guy had said yes when they asked him if he could take em. Will they go somewhere fun? Yes surely. Kids left. He says to me: They just go to the trade. I guess that means they got eaten. He said: I just say yes. Otherwise they dump them outside. That was so shocking.
Back to top Go down

Bunny Owners
Page 1 of 1