Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden should retire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

Biden should retire Empty
PostSubject: Biden should retire   Biden should retire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 7:01 am

Looking around at all the topics here in the Politics forum, I see a lot of Trump threads, but I couldn't find anything about our current President.

Do you think Biden should retire?
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: Biden should retire   Biden should retire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 10:11 am

It's because you rarely hear anything from Biden, at least anything interesting. While Trump...

Biden really should've couple years ago chosen a successor to give his backing to run now.
As it is, I do believe he is still more capable to handle the office than Trump - considering general understanding of various things, without even getting to morality. And it is not entirely unrealistic view that Trump is most likely republican candidate and Biden has best chance of beating him. So making those assumptions, it's too late to back out now, he just has to keep hanging on.
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: Biden should retire   Biden should retire Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 4:41 pm

Retire from what?

He's never had a real job in his adult life.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Biden should retire   Biden should retire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 3:46 am

If President Biden doesn’t die from office before then, then yes. President Biden is 81 years old, and is the oldest president to be elected. In fact, he’s roughly the same age Donald Trump would have been at the end of what could have been his second term in office. Given the stress of the job, I simply don’t think Biden is capable of serving out another full term.

With that said, I feel the same way about 77 year old Trump.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden should retire   Biden should retire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biden should retire
Page 1 of 1