Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Slurring Donald Trump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

A Slurring Donald Trump  Empty
PostSubject: A Slurring Donald Trump    A Slurring Donald Trump  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 4:22 am

Quote :
Donald Trump’s recent memory failures sure do look like some kind of cognitive decline. In the last few months, Trump has mixed up President Joe Biden with former President Barack Obama, slurred his words, bragged about his favorite type of violent death and that he calls corn “non-liquid gold,” insisted you need voter ID to buy bread, and confused his GOP competitor Nikki Haley for California Representative Nancy Pelosi, claiming that the former failed to act during January 6.

But during a campaign rally on Wednesday, Trump had a new excuse for all that, claiming all of his short circuits are actually just sarcastic jokes.

Read more

I don't think Trump "jokes". He may punch down at someone with an insult but I have never seen or heard him display any sense of humor. Has he ever been seen actually laughing?

Your thoughts?

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

A Slurring Donald Trump  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Slurring Donald Trump    A Slurring Donald Trump  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 3:05 pm

I've seen Trump laugh a lot. He likes cracking jokes and the main stream media think it's being serious, which makes it even more hilarious because they fall for anything.
Back to top Go down

A Slurring Donald Trump
Page 1 of 1