Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Empty
PostSubject: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am

Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump, describes killing her 14-month-old dog after deciding it was “less than worthless” and “untrainable.”

Read more

I guess her idea of making "tough decisions" is killing her dog vs. rehoming or spending time training it. Would you want her in charge of major decisions?

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 am

It was a dog. There's thousand bigger reasons why she should or should not become VP.
Back to top Go down
DrLeftover
DrLeftover

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 am

It says more about her than it does the dog.

She lacks patience and understanding, and will not listen to anybody else.

Come to think of it.... sounds like Trump himself.
Back to top Go down
http://themediadesk.com/
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 am

Has anyone read why she killed the dog? I did. Could it have been trained better, maybe, maybe no. But from what she wrote, it also could have caused great harm to someone else. Is that what you would want?

I don't see a problem with her being VP. Better than the VP Biden chose.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 3:50 am

What she did was not a calm, rationalized action. "I hated that dog," Noem wrote in her book. She felt hatred for a puppy because it didn't behave the way she wanted it to. Her failure to train, her failure to understand the dog wasn't ready and her failure to have any self control are the problem.

Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 9:52 am

Jazzy wrote:
What she did was not a calm, rationalized action. "I hated that dog," Noem wrote in her book. She felt hatred for a puppy because it didn't behave the way she wanted it to. Her failure to train, her failure to understand the dog wasn't ready and her failure to have any self control are the problem.

Not all animals can be rehabilitated. This was an aggressive animal that came after her, would it be okay if it went after a young child and killed it? If the liberal media had written the story without the slant, would it make more sense as to why she destroyed the animal?
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 3:36 am

She killed a goat too.

She should run for VP President of PETA.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 9:28 am

A former neighbour killed a goat in his backyard. I called the animal help but they couldnt do anything. It was horrible and you heard him cry and his sister fled to our house. He also drowned mice and shot cats. I stayed with him once at night until 4 am years before he killed the goat and before he bragged about killing mice and cats. He had pigeons. Thats why he hated neighbour cats. I had a cat btw. A guy from church rented a room from him but he was a creep so I went to old sweet grandpa and later I heard he had been in prison for killing a human.
Great choice. Lovely woman.
Unbelievable. She didnt even bring him to the vet to get euthanized. She shot him. Amber Heard vibes.
Back to top Go down
Lämmchen
Lämmchen

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 10:34 am

Jazzy wrote:
She killed a goat too.

She should run for VP President of PETA.

What's wrong with killing a goat?

South Dakota law states that dogs who attack and kill livestock can be put down. That's what her wired-hair pointer did and they're a breed known to be aggressive.

I think the liberals are trying to make more of this story than there really is. If she had given the dog away and it killed a young child, you'd bet they would want her hung to die...Noem, that is.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump   Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noem, a potential VP pick for Donald Trump
Page 1 of 1