Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generally calm people,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Jazzy

Generally calm people,  Empty
PostSubject: Generally calm people,    Generally calm people,  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 5:15 am

what’s the one thing that made you snap?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Generally calm people,    Generally calm people,  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2024 10:05 am

It's been a long time, but I returned a 56K modem to Walmart, so you know how long ago that was. What set me off was that the person was an idiot and on top of it, she was rude. There was also a time when I picked up a food order and when I got home discovered that my order of shrimp was missing. I called the eatery, and the owner called me a liar. After a lengthy conversation I called the Better Business Bureau and reported them.
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Generally calm people,    Generally calm people,  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 7:20 am

I put on a resting bitch face once when I saw the Karen neighbor so she'd leave me alone. Haven't spoken to her in a year. Just saw her at the elevator. She used to lock me in to go whine at my head. I saw her standing there, just friendly. Nope. Just turned around to my garage box. Just like the neighbours from Hyacinth Bucket.

Generally calm people,  Db42e810

And once a guy at the mall tried to sell me a newspaper. I'm not interested. I have no money for that. No but its free blablabla 5 mins at least of blabla and then it was still 10 a month or so. No not interested. He: You want to have everything for free!! Me: No I don't want that stupid newspaper! Ever since: don't respond, keep walking. One guy said: hey you're so arrogant! Can't you answer? Keep walking.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Generally calm people,    Generally calm people,  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 3:16 am

Coming home from work early only to find my boyfriend and best friend in MY bed having sex.

Messy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generally calm people,    Generally calm people,  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generally calm people,
Page 1 of 1