Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dream Diary!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:15 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 2nd dream.

My Dream 2 : A War Heroine

Dear Diary, I am named Hua Mu LAN. I have fought in the war against the Xiong Nu in the Song Dynasty of China. The people have kneeled down before me and have exclaimed : “All hail general Mu Lan!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 3:58 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
https://critters.forumotion.com/
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 12:14 pm

My Dream 3 : A Manchu Lady

Dear Diary, I am called Ruo Lan. I am female, married to the 8th prince. I have 1 daughter and 1 son, both adults now. I am a Manchu noble lady. My mother has been dying lately, I’ve been visiting her grave and staying there for days : “Mother, please forgive me.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 4:39 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:52 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 1st dream.

My Dream 1 : Female Robin Hood 

Dear Diary, I am Lady Marian. I am a British countess, single, female, no kids yet. Yet I dream to fight for justice and the les fortunate souls of the world. I have 2 men in love with me : one being the thief Robin Hood and the other being a Duke. I have chosen to marry Robin Hood. He has knelt down on 1 knee by proposing to me with a wooden ring made by himself : “Marry me.” “Yes.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 3:12 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:53 pm

My Dream 1 : A good Samaritan

Dear Diary, I am He Lin. I am female, Chinese, stay at home wife and mother to 3 kids. My husband is French. Although I volunteer at a community organization to give homeless and high school dropouts a chance at a job and life. This has always been my dream to help others and to be of use and service to others. One day, I’ve seen a homeless male teenager sleeping outside in the cold on the streets. I’ve declared to him : “If you mow my lawn, I will pay you 100$”. He’s been up on his feet and has said to me : “Thank you.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 4:08 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:09 pm

@Jazzy, here’s another dream.

My Dream 2 : Making sweet Love to Daniel Craig

Dear Diary, I am named Zhao Han Yue. I am Chinese, female, in my 30ties, in a relationship with Daniel Craig, the real person behind James Bond. After a romantic candlelight dinner, I’ve been making sweet love to him everywhere : from the dinner table to chairs to the bed. I’ve yelled his, my body hot and feverish and hungry for more, during our love making sessions: “Oh Daniel, harder!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:44 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 1:27 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 3rd dream.

My Dream 3 : Meeting Stephen Hawking

Dear Diary, I am called Omega Nano. I am female, Greek, 15-16 years old, single, no kids, too young to be a mother and a wife anyways. I am still currently in high school studying enriched science classes. Today, I’m assisting a Stephen Hawking physics conference for college students. I’ve been reading and re-reading his “Book of time” to prepare myself for it all these years. During the meeting period, I have declared to him : “In your Book of Time and I have understood that time cannot be reversed.” He’s then answered me : “You are smart beyond your age, here, let me sign your book for you personally.” Elated, I’ve handed him my copy. He’s signed it then, and I’ve gone back home feeling that it has made my day, smiling all day long.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:04 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 12:32 pm

My Dream 1 : I only sleep with my Wife 

Dear Diary, I am Daniel Craig. I am male, 54-56 years old, married to 39-40 years old Chinese wife named Qing Er. I have 1 adult daughter with love. I’m in still in deep and passionate love with her. She’s still the perfection in my eyes, soul and heart. She completes and supports in every way. I am British actor, a famous star. Today, I’m meeting my female rabid fangirls. I have told them : “I am a faithful and loyal husband and a great father to my only daughter. I sleep strictly with my wife.” Tonight, I’ve been romancing and setting up the mood for a romantic candlelight dinner with her, that I’ve been cooking for hours myself for her. She has been cooking for me all these years. Been wanting to give her a break. She appreciates my efforts and that has been initiating sex with me, while I have been appreciative of it personally. I’ve been making love to her on our marital bed : “Oh my darling, I love you and only you my whole life!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 4:53 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 3:32 pm

My Dream 2 : Same Algebra Class

Dear Diary, I am named Moon. I am 14-15 years old, single, female, no kids. In 2nd grade of junior high. I’m being forced to attend the same old high school algebra class forever.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 4:27 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 1:20 pm

My Dream 3 : Female Pianist Virtuoso

Dear Diary, I am called Yue Lin. I am 24-25 years old, female, single, no kids. I am studying piano in an internship.Sometimes, during my internship, I will perform in charity concerts raising funds for the mentally and physically disabled. Tonight, I am playing “Fur Elise.” After my performance, the crowd has been crying out : “ Yue Lin! Yue Lin! Yue Lin!”.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Kaunisto
Kaunisto

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 am

I very rarely remember my dreams and have only couple times in my life experienced what could be considered lucid dreams, for very short moment before waking.

Last night was first time that I ever remember hearing a sound in a dream. I saw cranes flying and heard them. Or maybe I heard them first and then turned to look at them - that's basically how it has always happened the few times in my life that I've seen them. (Last year I saw what was probably biggest flock I've ever seen.)

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 pm

My Dream 1 : An AI Car

Dear Diary, I am Aston Martin. I am Bond’s AI cat. One day, I’ve heard him say to me : “Faster.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 3:25 am

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 pm

My Dream 2 : An Anime Convention 

Dear Diary, I am called Laurie. I am 8-9 years old little girl, single, no kids. Today, I’m at Anime North with my mum. Suddenly, I’ve exclaimed : “Ma ma, I want that one!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 3:49 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:33 pm

My Dream 3 : Caesar’s Lover

Dear Diary, I am named Fjord. I am female, the mistress of the Holy Roman Emperor, 15-16 years old. One day, he and I have been making love in the car, and he’s exclaimed to me : “Oh dear, I wish I could make you my Empress!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 4:12 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dream Diary!
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next