Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dream Diary!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2023 12:42 pm

As I have lucid dreams, I've be journalling them down as I have them every night.

Dream 1 : Feng Tang's Half-Sister

Dear Diary, last night been dreaming about being the half-German and half-Chinese biracial sister of Feng Tang, CEO and heir of a big conglomerate in China. At birth, because our father has fallen out of love with my half-brother's mother, on a business trip to Germany, has met and fallen in love with my own mother. I've been given up to adoption because my mother couldn't raise me on her own. Later on, I've found out that our father has tried to kill my half-brother's biological mother and his own flesh and blood because he couldn't be with my mother and I otherwise. The Tang family has been very strict with him as to whom to choose as his wife and his descendants has had to be 100% of Chinese blood. Later on, my half-brother has tried to compensate my mother and I's struggles earlier in life, by trying to pay for my tuition fees and hiring me as an employee at his company. But the rebel that I and my mother were, have refused his help, preferring to live on the streets than be dictated on how to live by the wealthy Chinese people. But at least on his dying wish, I've recognized him as my half-brother, because older and having lost my mother, I've been repentant on my rebellious ways in my youth, and it's also been my mother's wish, that I reunite with my Chinese family, especially, my Chinese half-brother, Feng Tang.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 3:26 am

Very interesting and I look forward to reading more of your lucid dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://critters.forumotion.com/
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 10:59 am

@Jazzy, here’s another dream.
My Dream 2 : Travelling back to the Qing Dynasty

Dear Diary, I’m Qing Ruo, a modern day Chinese girl of 16 years old. I’ve travelled back to the Qing Dynasty of China’s. Because I know how to play the violin, the Emperor has taken me in as his favourite combine. But Empress Cheng Yun, has had plans to drug him and have his baby. He’s said to me : “My beloved, I apologize for my adultery.” I’ve said back to him : “It’s not your fault, beloved, because she has raped you.” Then, my mate from the modern times has arrived to pick me up before I could have a baby with him. I’ve learned later that he has committed suicide because of me.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 4:37 am

Very interesting and I look forward to reading more. Do you lucid dream every night?
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 11:33 am

@Jazzy, yes. Here’s another dream.

My Dream 3 : Winning the Lottery

Dear Diary, this is Phoebe Halliwell, a witch with premonitions, the ability to see the future. I’ve been buying some lottery tickets for the next big win, when I’ve heard 1 elderly couple say : “This is our last chance, putting everything in this lottery ticket.” Just then, I’ve had a premonition about the winning numbers and I’ve said back to them : “Here are the winning numbers.” Whilst I couldn’t use my powers for selfish reasons, a little birdie has come into my dreams and has said to me : “Captain Jack Sparrow’s treasure chest is there”.
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 4:12 am

Love this Winning the Lottery dream!
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 1:56 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 4th dream.

My Dream 4 : Being the Mistress

Dear Diary, I am named Ma You You. I've unknowingly become the mistress of a very rich, handsome, American White businessman/CEO. Have have I met him? At a book fair. He and I have both shared a love for reading and writing. One night, he's asked me out : "Could you perhaps have a drink with me at my hotel/bar?" "Yes, sure, so tonight, at 7?" "Yes." Evening has come, I've arrived there early. He's apologized for being late. "You may order whatever you like, it's on me". I've sipped an 800$USD glass of champagne, feeling rather nice and cool about myself. "It's late now, I have a book shop to run". (Yes, I run a physical book shop myself." What he hasn't told me about has been his wife and daughters : Cassie, finding out about his affair. At home, his wife has said to him : "So, been to see your little vixen behind our backs, right?" "Well, er.. you see...", "Cassie, pack your things, let's go." "No please, I'll stop seeing her, don't leave me, I love you." The next morning, he's apologized to me and without a proper reason known to me, has said to me that he couldn't see me again. Then, the reason behind it all has dawned on me, I've been a side piece, the other woman, the mistress or the 3rd wheel/the other party in a relationship/marriage. After that, I have never trusted or dated any other man.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 6:08 am

Ooops, he got busted! lol
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 12:25 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 5th dream.

My Dream 5 : A Street Vendor

Dear Diary, I have been myself, Naiwen, selling cheese and fries on the streets of China. I have been setting up a stand for cheese and fries and have been putting them into Chinese/Asian food, an instant success. I've been really working hard, yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs : "Cheese and fries, cheese and fries buns and other goodies, come and stop by!" At last, with my efforts and hard work for many long years, I have become the female CEO of a very large food company, founded by myself.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 4:16 am

Cheese & Fries sounds yummy!
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 6th dream.

My Dream 6 : Betrothed to my Nemesis : Draco Malfoy

Dear Diary, I am Hermione Granger, witch prodigy at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I haven't known that at age 17-18, I'd be mated to my worst nemesis : Draco Malfoy. Well, turns out that they guy is a Veela. They are magical creatures who take one mate for life. I AM His Chosen. The Malfoys, having accepted the truth, have started to bring me betrothal gifts, one after the other, to make up for his past lousy behaviour towards me. But I have rejected him with all my force : "I won't marry the son of a Death-Eater!" I've seen his face contort with pain, muttering : "I'm sorry for my past actions towards you, and my dad's, if I could, I'd change it all for you, but I'm a new me now, please accept me as your mate for life, Hermione." "NO!" And I've used him away literally speaking with full force. Face crisped in pain, he's said nothing but has shut himself from my world. "At last, peace from my nemesis!" I've yelled in joy to a mirror! But, it turns out, that Draco Malfoy himself isn't to be deterred by my rejection, sending me more lavish and expensive gifts, one after the other. I've turned them all down. Currently, it's been the "Battle of Hogwarts", surprisingly, the Malfoys have used their powers to aid us, the Light side, despite all my rejections from his romantic advances. Then, I've finally accepted him and held his hand in mine and have kissed him full on the lips. "Thank you, Draco." He's smiled and said : "Finally mine".

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 3:38 am

That was a very intense dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 10:37 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 7th dream.

My Dream 7 : Satan’s Sister 

Dear Diary, I am Satan and God’s middle sister. They both have fallen so deeply in love with me that they have been fighting over me for many years. Finally, I’ve had enough : “Satan, I banish thee, to the mortal real, to live and die as a mortal human”. After that, he’s gone to hate me as I’ve chosen God, my little brother as my husband and lover.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 10:41 am

Very interesting and I look forward to reading more.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 1:07 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 8th dream.

My Dream 8 : The President Kang has fallen in Love with me!

Dear Diary, this is Xin Chang Yue writing. I'm working as a business planner in a large Korean international food company (Western and Asian mixed cuisines). One day, the president of our company, President Kang has asked me to explain to him my new business plan in regards to our food business. I've explained to him as I've been pointing on a piece of paper with a pen : "This will be the African food stand, the Japanese food stand..." But his attention to what I've been saying to him seems to have been wandering, focusing solely on my body. I've been feeling very awkward as I've continued explaining to him my business plan. You see, I've had plans to make our company new local dishes, by local and independent people and businesses. President Kang has seemed to be absorbed by each of my every word, hanging onto them actually. Some time has passed since then, and he has called me into his office. "Good morning, President Kang, must be about my new business plan?" "No, actually, I have other things to discuss with you but your plan has passed, it is in fact, must excellent, as expected of a Harvard business student". "Yes, thank you, what other things to discuss about, President Kang?" I've asked him, curiosity picked. "You see, I have for a long time, for a few years in fact, observed how you've been working and I've gradually falling in love with you." Abashed, I've asked him : "Are you saying that you have romantic feelings towards me, President Kang, it's improper for a lowly employee like me to date her boss, you know and I'm aro-ace, not into relationships, I have come here to work, not to date anyone." I've thought I've been clear, but he's kept on : "Please, go on 1 date with me, and you'll see if you like it." Every day, it's been flowers, chocolates, expensive jewelry and ladies' products as gifts on my desk. I've been drawing the attention and jealousy, of other female colleagues in the company, especially my immediate female supervisor. But, to actually stop him from sending more of them, I've agreed to go out with him just this once. "One chance, don't mess up". I've answered him as he's asked me out again one day. He's held me close, kissing me fully on the lips. I've hated it with a passion. "Men!" I've kept it to myself though. "Couldn't be any worse, could it?" I've asked myself too." The dreaded day has finally arrived. Gone to the said date with him, I couldn't be more bored. "Look here, I don't wanna offend you or hurt your feelings, President Kang, but us aro-ace people don't have feelings, well, romantic, for anyone, I have to go now." And I've left the man there, him, dumbfounded, with some foodstuff still in his mouth. Finally, I've ditched this job because of his continued

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 pm

Did the dream just end there as you posted it?
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 5:26 pm

Jazzy wrote:
Did the dream just end there as you posted it?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 6:42 am

@Jazzy, here's my 9th dream.

My Dream 9 : Apocalypse of Quebec

Dear Diary, I'm Francoise Francoeur, a half-French, a Chinese biracial woman. I've been chosen as the one who will restore peace on the province of Quebec. Why? Because Aliens have invaded it. And I come from the future, where I have the weapons and means to defeat them to protect Quebec from the Apocalypse. Prior to that, my cousin-in-law has fallen in love with me when I've departed to defeat the Aliens, he's kissed me on my lips with my cousin watching. "Traitor, I've thought you were family!" She's yelled at me. I've understood, that to avoid more tears and tragedy, I must flee to go and beat the Aliens. With my higher technological weapons, I have defeated them, never to return to my Chinese family, but have resettled in Paris, France.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 8:12 am

Very interesting and I look forward to reading more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 10:37 am

Crazy dreams! I've been enjoying reading them.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 12:03 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 10th dream.

Dream 10 : Crashing my own Wedding!

Dear Diary, I am named Lys Desrosiers, French princess. My Father has betrothed me to Julius Caesar, the Roman Emperor. But I myself believe in the freedom of choice. Hence why, I've decided to crash my own wedding. How? I've asked my maid, May : "Could you perhaps become me for my wedding?" My maid has replied : "How could I, your Highness? This is the Roman Emperor you're taking about. I'm going to be burnt at the stake if I do." "Please, just this once, I know you're the best." "All right", agreed my maid. I have fled to America for my own pursuit of freedom of choice. "If I can't choose the life I want, what I am I living for, right?" I have taken a plane to the Americas. But my fiancé, Julius Caesar, the Roman Emperor has been making a lot, a lot of enemies, who's been wanting his death. Hence why, they have sent assassins in the palace. There has been a great carnage that night. Only my fiancé has survived. Somehow, he has taken a plane and fled to America, where I am too. He's plead with me : "Your Highness, I know you want freedom, so here I am, to live with you as a commoner. Do you know why I have chosen you? Because I'm truly in love with you and because you've saved my life once as a child, thus, I cherish you and I won't force you if you don't agree, I will respect your choice to be with me or not." I've paused for a moment, thinking : "All right, I agree, let's tend to your wounds first for now though." And from then on, he and I have been married in America, living in our 2nd home in America too. He's become a businessman, buying us quite a mansion, so he and I could have a fairly luxurious life. 

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 2:44 am

@Jazzy, here's my 11th dream.

My Dream 11 : Bubble Tea Vendor. 

Dear Diary, my name is Bai Liang. I'm a bubble tea street drinks vendor in Canada. I have dreamed of this day where everyone in the world could taste the joy of drinking bubble teas. What are they? They are a special Taiwanese drink made with tapioca bubbles and a special flavour of your choice and milk tea. I personally have fallen in love with this drink. On the streets of Canada, I have set up a bubble tea stall. People were queuing up daily for it. I've been yelling and screaming at the top of my lung daily once in a while : "Bubble tea, flavour of your choice! Buy 1 for 1 free! This is your last chance. But currently, I'm the owner of my own international bubble tea and other Asian drinks company. I have several branches oversea too.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 3:59 am

Never tried bubble tea but I would if I could find it where I live.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 10:22 am

@Jazzy, here's my 12th dream.

My Dream 12 : A Special Agent

Dear Diary, I am Ming Xiao Xi, I'm a Chinese special forces agent. What is that? I protect the country's top secret documents to antiques and national treasures. I also forge international relationships with other countries. For example, the Mongolians have asked me demonstrate my valour, when I have come to this part of the country. They have asked me to tame a wild animal. I've thought to myself : "With my Win Chun Kung-fu, it's going to be easy for me personally." I have gone the nearest wild forest with some medicine and ointments, and have thought about taming a tiger. Where, I have seen a wounded male one, barely able to move. I've said to him, knowing full well that he can't respond : "Don't, worry, I won't hurt you, I have ointments and medicine for you." He's nodded, as if he's understood me. I have applied the ointment and medicinal herbs on his wound, saving his life. He's lowered his body, for me to mount on him. "Thank you, my friend". I have rode back on him to the Mongolian steppes. "Here she comes with a tiger!" said someone in the crowd. "Wow, how impressive!" And since then, they have been chanting my "taming a wild tiger" songs, and reciting poetry for me too.

Jazzy and Vince like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 10:28 am

Love tigers and that was great dream!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

My Dream Diary! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dream Diary!
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next