Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dream Diary!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 11:46 am

@Jazzy, here's my 13th dream.

My Dream 13 : A French-Chinese Translator

Dear Diary, I am Zhao Zhang, I'm for the moment in Hong Kong, China, having a meal with friends in a Chinese restaurant. The manager and her husband, upon knowing that my parents and I were her good friend's sister's family, has treated us to a free meal. Because their son has been wanting to try our pineapple frosting dessert from our trip to the Bahamas and having foreign languages lessons from me, a disabled person on a wheelchair, they've decided that dinner would be on the house. There, a French foreign customer has been having his dinner with us too, asking us in French, his native language : "What is this?" "A Chinese donut or fried stick if you will", I've replied also in French. He has thanked me for my help and has offered to buy me a drink. I have accepted his kindness. I have been teaching French to my aunt's friend's boys and a few other male friends at the dinner table. They were really happy to have us with them, until another Chinese family has joined us, also one of our friends'. The night has been enjoyable and peaceful, chatting in basic French and Chinese with me translating from French into Chinese and Cantonese for the other customers in the place. This has earned me a few free freebies. 

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2023 12:01 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 14th dream.

My Dream 14 : My Escape from the insane Asylum!

Dear Diary, Mary-Ann here. I am Englishwoman being locked up in an insane asylum for years. There, crazy scientists would conduct experiments for their inventions on the patients. They'd ask us to copy the reason why I and the other patients are there daily. One day, I've yelled at one crazy inventor, who has been putting tubes everywhere on my body : "Enough, stop, it hurts!". I've saved up enough money to pay a bodyguard for my escape. He has advised me to jump down a window. Knowing some martial arts, I've carved it open, jumping down and landing on the grass. "Ahh, finally, some fresh air!" I've muttered under my breath. Since then, I have been working as a salesclerk in a very remote convenience store, in another country than the insane asylum I've been locked up for all these years. 

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 3:10 am

Sorry, I got behind in reading. Your recent dreams are fascinating and I look forward to reading the next dream. Smile
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 11:25 am

@Jazzy, here's my 15th dream.

My Dream 15 : Being a Teacher to the Emperor and his Sons

Dear Diary, the name is Mei Ling, I'm a modern day Chinese teenage girl, 16 turning 17 years old. On 1 odd day, I've time-travelled back to the Qing Dynasty where the Qian Long Emperor has been reigning. Knowing some high school science and foreign languages, I've become the Emperor and his sons's teacher and a diplomat, an envoy if you will. One day, I've been teaching them basic grade 1 maths : "This is X, this is Y..." The Emperor and his sons have been absent-mindedly listening to me. The Emperor has said to me : "Lady Ling, I'd like you to be my concubine." Taken aback, I've replied : "I refuse." In a flash instant, my friends have come to bring me back to my era. I've heaved a sigh of relief.

Jazzy and Vince like this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 11:28 am

That was a close call!
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2023 11:02 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 16th dream.

My Dream 16 : The Healer Mary

Dear Diary, I am Mary the healer, married to the 5th prince of the Qing Dynasty. I’ve seen a wounded bird today, and I’ve healed it with my powers. I’ve had a few pet birds myself. I’ve said to them :”Go now, you are free.” I have carefully planned my escape from the palace. Travelled to the Mongolian steppes, I have healed a Mongolian Prince called Duo Lun. “Marry me, I’ll make you my empress”. With my powers, I have fled the place to find my freedom and my own path.

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 3:41 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 17th dream.

My Dream 17 : How I’ve met the Emperor

Dear Diary, I am Princess Fu Huai Yu, and here’s how I’ve met the Emperor Kangxi from the Qing Dynasty. I’ve set up a tent in a wild forest as a punishment for having been naughty today. Being naughty is my profession as I have nothing else to do all the days of my life. Seeing 2 men arriving, I’ve asked them : “What are you 2 doing here in this wilderness?” The one on the horse has answered me : “Miss, if by any chance, you and I and my bodyguard could borrow your tent for a night”. “Sure”. I haven’t seen why not that night. If have known that it’d be my Apocalypse, I’d have not let them “borrow my tent”. The next morning, they were gone. But upon returning to my mansion, my maid has said to me : “The Emperor and his guards are there for you. Escape from the back door”. I’ve attempted so, but a bodyguard has said to me : “Stop struggling. There are guards everywhere”. Not surrendering, I’ve started fighting him. But the Emperor himself has arrived just now : “Miss, I am not here to fight, but to take you as my empress in the palace.” Outnumbered, our family has surrendered upon threats of killing the whole mansion for disobedience. Upon arriving at the palace in a red and golden carriage, I have known that he isn’t fond of the Queen Mother’s, not his biological mother’s, choice for his Empress : Cheng Yun, her niece. The Queen Mother has been wanting to see him married off to a nice lady of his choice or hers. “Please help me, Miss, because she’s tried to poison my father, the Emperor before me”. Pitying him, I’ve agreed to become his Empress.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 10:38 am

@Jazzy and @Vince, here’s my 18th dream. Please comment, thank you!

My Dream 18 : A female Detective

Dear Diary, I am female detective Lionel, having received the task of solving a murder and women and children abduction case. I have disguised myself as a teenage girl, looking 17-18 years old. “Just my luck today”, I’ve muttered under my breath. The male killer about 40 years old gestured and said to me : “Go in my car, I’m bringing you somewhere fun”. Whereupon I’ve taken out my handgun and have said to him : “Don’t move! You’re arrested for abduction of women and children”. I have been promoted to colonel after solving the case successfully.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 10:58 am

@Jazzy and @Vince, here’s my 19th dream. Please comment, thank you!

My Dream 19 : Oreo Ice-Cream/Cappuccino Critic 

Dear Diary, I am Bai Lang, an Oreo ice-cream and iced cappuccino critic. My job consists of tasting or trying new Oreo desserts/drinks with my company’s money as a mystery critic. I’ve dreamed of this day where I could authentically share my opinions on this cookie of my youth. So far, I have tried: Dairy Queen’s Oreo blizzard, McDonald’s McFlurry Oreo ice-cream and Tim Horton’s Oreo iced cappuccino. My immediate supervisor has asked me : “Miss Bai, so far, what do you think of them all?” “I think they’re all pretty good. Personally, I prefer Tim Horton’s McFlurry Oreo.” “Why is that?” “Because their Oreo cookies taste crunchier and crispier than all of the other places I’ve tried so far. I love also the fact that their cream is the most authentic in my opinion at least anyways”. “Great, you shall write a short column critic about each of them and I want it by the end of the week. You are dismissed.” Thereby I have written said critic for them. Currently, I’m an internationally famous food and drinks critic. Not just for the Oreo products.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 4:32 am

How are you able to lucid dream every night?
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 pm

@Jazzy, I even have them when I nap and my psychiatrist isn’t sure himself either. Here’s my 20th dream, please comment, thank you!

My Dream 20 : A repurposed Jewelry, Handbags and Accessories Maker, Designer, Reseller

Dear Diary, I go by Emma, what do I do for a living? As I care a lot about the future of our planet, I have been recycling, reusing and collecting free raw materials from garbage cans or buying them from people who don’t want them anymore. I’ve been reselling, redesigning and remaking these raw materials into new repurposed : jewelry, handbags and accessories for my neighbours. One sturdy female customer has ordered from me when I’ve gone to her house for tea with my repurposed handbag and wallet : “How much are these, I want one of each please. As they are so pretty”. “50$ each, if you don’t actually mind that’s been repurposed”. She’s said : “I want the one with the LV logo on it.” Happy because I’ve made my 1st sale of 100$USD today, I’ve gone home chanting to myself. Today, I have become the founder and CEO of my leading international company of repurposed goods. Designers’ brands have all been itching to resell me their extras, and sometimes even having free raw materials from factories.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 3:59 am

Interesting idea of using repurposed goods.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 11:02 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 21st dream.

My Dream 21 : A female Figure Skating World Champion 

Dear Diary, Michelle Yeoh here. Female Japanese figure skating world champion. But before that, I have undergone vigorous training daily and even some bullying in school. “You have stolen from us, Michelle!”, “No I haven’t.”, “you liar.” I have to prove my innocence to them. At night, I’ve caught the the thief who’s been stealing things from my classmates. And after having cleared my name, I have become the world’s first female figure skating champion.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 4:31 am

I like figure skating. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 11:08 am

Nop.

@Jazzy, here’s my 22nd dream.

Dream 22 : 4th Prince’s Counsellor

Dear Diary, my name is Luo Qing Chuan. I have travelled back to the Qing Dynasty of China, becoming the 4th prince’s love interest and counsellor. I’ve said to him : “Don’t buy guns from the Westerners, they’ll invade China.” Whereupon I have returned to my artificial Earth and present days.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 2:50 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 23rd dream.

My Dream 23 : Avoiding my Professor

Dear Diary, I am Maryse Dagenais, my college leadership professor has fallen in love with me, barely 18 years old. I’ve shown him my site. He’s to me : “This is leadership”. Whereupon I’ve had to avoid him, because he’d always be asking me out and etc. After the semester has been over with him, I’ve heaved a sigh of relief.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 2:28 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 24th dream.

My Dream 24 : A Treasure Hunt

Dear Diary, people call me “The female Thief”. But I’ve seen Captain Jack Sparrow’s treasure chest under the ocean with my own eyes. Because I couldn’t go and retrieve it on my own because there’s spells on it, I’ve asked my demons and witches to go with me. One with a particular bad breath. I’ve told them : “I’ve seen rubies, gold and pearls in a glass chest and please mind your breath, Demon King.” After I’ve told them of the date they and I are going to rob the chest, the Demon King has said to me : “How about now”? “Much better, thanks for your consideration, your majesty”. Ready to swim under the ocean with a spell that can let us all breathe under water, my accomplices or so I’ve thought, were swimming towards the treasure chest. But halfway there, an evil old hag has said to her 3 friends : “Let’s tie her up and throw her under the ocean, that way she couldn’t rob us of our share.” They have done so, betraying me. I couldn’t breathe, so I have died within a few hours.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 11:08 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 25th dream.

My Dream 25 : A Tim Horton’s Mystery Critic

Dear Diary, I am Zhi LAN. My job consists of being a Tim Horton’s mystery critic, which means that I try out different Tim Horton’s products, write reviews on them and find the best one ever. So far, I’ve tried 3 : their timbits and Oreo iced cappuccino. My immediate supervisor has asked me : “Well, what do you think of them all?” I’ve answered honestly : “I personally prefer the one at Place Montreal Trust because their timbits are fresher than all the other places I’ve tried so far personally.” “Very well then, you shall write a column critic for each of them and I want them by Friday. By Friday, I have written said critics. For the moment, I have my own fine international cuisine critic company.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2023 10:56 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 26th dream.

My Dream 26 : Japanese Yakuza Bar

Dear Diary, I am infamous for running an underground bar frequented by the Japanese Yakuza, in Japan, Tokyo. Yakuza stands for Mafia in Japanese.One night, they were fighting. I’ve said to my waitress : “I’ll take on them, you’ll take on the others.” She has nodded and she and I have begun fighting with our Kung-Fu until the brawl has calmed down and they’ve left the place.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:51 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 27th dream.

My Dream 27 : Athena’s Creation

Dear Diary, I am the Greek Goddess of War : Athena. But first, let me tell you about my human reincarnation’s story : Princess Wong Fei Tong. How I’ve met the King of Bai Ning? One night, he’s been strolling on the streets, looking list and in plain clothing. I’ve asked him : “Are you lost, Sir?” “No, just looking for someone earnest to chat with.” Therefore, I’ve sat there chatting the night away. I’ve said to him, giving one of my earrings : “If you wanna find me, ask to whom this earring belongs to.” At his marriage, I’ve been sitting there in the audience, slumbering. An announcer has asked : “Anyone else?” Because I’ve been clothed as a beggar woman, she’s been dragging me away. “Well then, let me prove it to you who I am.” Therefore, my Goddess form has appeared and I’ve annihilated everything, provoking a volcano. I’ve brought the King of Bai Ning into the Mount Olympus.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2023 11:01 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 28th dream.

My Dream 28 : My Vampire Ex-boyfriend

Dear Diary, my name is Huo Yuan Yuan, been dating a Korean guy from my school. Everything has seemed to be fine until I’ve visited his father. As the evening has been going well, I haven’t suspected a thing until he’s introduced me to his father : “Le t ne introduce you my girlfriend, Yuan Yuan.” His father has said : “You do know that our family are vampires, right?” Whereupon I’ve risen and have screamed : “Ahhh”, and have ran out of the house.

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 3:47 am

Very interesting dreams and I look forward to reading more.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2023 2:36 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 29th dream.

My Dream 29 : A Professor-Student Affair

Dear Diary, the name is Joyce Reynolds, my mother Jilian Reynolds and my father Professor Reynolds. I’ve been helping num at her beauty salon from time to time whilst being at the same college as my dad, professor Reynolds. I’ve caught him with a young and hot female classmate of mine at the movies cuddling together and Etc. Been weighing the pros and cons of telling mum and suing my father about it. Finally, I’ve had enough of it, I’ve had to tell mum about it : “Mom, I’ve seen dad with a female classmate of mine at the movies with my own eyes”, I’ve said to her one afternoon. Yo which she has replied : “Never tell lies about your dad again, go copy a prayer in your room 100 times.” Sighing, I’ve gone to my room alone, ready to copy the prayer in the bible. Till this day, she refuses to believe that dad has been having affairs after affairs with his young and pretty female students and still remains married to him after she’s passed away, living her whole life in denial and living a lie her whole life.

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 4:32 am

Hate cheaters!
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 11:22 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 30th dream.

My Dream 30 : A Debt Trap

Dear Diary, I am Princess Guo Ruo Ruo, a rich Manchu aristocrat in the 1950ties. I’ve thought myself to be the expert price haggler, until one day I’ve met some Western mafiosos. At one dinner table, a French mafia boss has said to me and my maid : “That’ll be 100$USD.” “Not expensive”, I’ve thought to myself, “I’ll take 5 of them”, I’ve replied back to him. He’s been keeping on selling me more and more until one day, I’ve committed suicide because of the debt trap that I’ve been in. Unable to pay back my debt, I’ve decided to end my life.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dream Diary!
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next