Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dream Diary!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 10:36 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 1st dream.

My Dream 1 : I am God

Dear Diary, I am known as God to human beings. Because I possess the ability to fly, to prove my existence, being ridiculed one day, I’ve brought the guy on a tour in the air. He’s said to me : “I believe there is a God now

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 11:40 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 2nd dream.

My Dream 2 : A Mongolian Princess

Dear Diary, known as the Princess Bo er ji ji te, I’m doing my PhD degree in journalism. Being late to my final graduation exam, I have still come out top of my class. Today, in March 2023, I’m entering a journalism competition, the topic being : China vs US. I’ve prepared myself in advance, but have accidentally worn the same dress as my female competitor. Everyone in the audience has been saying, humiliating me : “Look at her, wanting to copy the mighty star.” To which I’ve shrugged off : “It doesn’t matter what a reporter is wearing, so long as their argument is good.” After that, on April 1st 2023, I’ve won the competition and it’s the celebrations day today. Tom Felton and Emma Watson have been there, have been congratulating me : “Congratulations on your win, you were quite impressive with your bullies back there.” I have thanked them. After that, as a side job, to promote the Chinese minority cultures, I’ve began singing in Tibetan and Mongolian and have become quite the celebrity in America

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 11:14 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 3rd dream.

My Dream 3 : Atlantis is real

Dear Diary, my human name is Amanda, but I’m in reality, Athena. Im a researcher/explorer type of person. I’ve warned my fellow colleagues : “Atlantis is real, don’t mess with it.” They have all laughed at me, continuing their exploration. One of them has had SARS while exploring, I’ve healed him. Then, when they’ve gone close to Atlantis, a large water wave has engulfed them. I have stopped it : “Atlantis is real”.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 11:54 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 4th dream.

Dear Diary, Princess Yue Qian Yue here. Concubine of the King : Qing Ran. His other concubine, Ye Qing, has planned to have a baby with him against his will with a “Love Potion.” One night, she has bribed one of his servants to drug him : “Finally mine”, she’s said during her love-making process. The next morning, she has looked radiant : “I’m pregnant”, she’s announced to everyone in the main hall. Saddened that I’m not 1st to bear his child, the King has comforted me that night : “I’ll give you a baby tonight.”, making sweet love to me tonight. Pregnant myself due to throwing out often in the morning, I’ve finally announced to everyone in the room : “I’m pregnant too.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 4:08 am

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 10:55 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 5th dream.

My Dream 5 : A successful Gymnast

Dear Diary, I am Anzu Mazaki, Japanese gymnast female champion. But before that, I’ve faced some bullying in school. “You’ll never be me, Anzu!” “I swear, I’ll surpass you”. Ten girls were punching me. My professor has said : “Stop it girls, back to work.” Ten years have passed since then, I’ve become no 1 in the world of gymnastics with my killer routine one day.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 10:46 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 6th dream.

My Dream 6 : Coffee Shop Owner

Dear Diary, named Lou-Ann, a half-French, half-British coffee shop owner in my part of town. I sell coffee for 2$ for a large cup. “That’ll be 2,3$ please”, I’ve said to a female customer one morning as she’s fumbled into her handbag for change. Every morning, it’s the same, quiet and peaceful as I’m selling coffee for 2,3$ after taxes. This coffee shop which I’ve inherited from my parents, for 2 generations, our customers have been loyal to us, the coffee shop owners.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 4:31 am

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 1:12 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 7th dream.

My Dream 7 : A Homeless Teenager

Dear Diary, this is Diane Tremblay writing this entry. I’m writing to report my abuse and violence at home with my parents, but especially my dad. He’s been hitting me and slapping me with my bare hands, making me sometimes bleed really badly. One afternoon, at around 17-18 years old, a mere high schooler, I’ve ran away from home to child protection services. A lady clerk has asked : “Dear Child, how can I help you?” I’ve said back to her : “Please just keep me safe from my dad. He’s been abusing me physically and emotionally for 17-18 years, Mam.” “I’ll see what I can do for you, young lady.” Relieved, I’ve waited there for a free and safe place to stay that night. Since then, my dad has been reported to the cops. And I’ve been on disability and living in governmental housing having been diagnosed with several mental and emotional health issues due to my abusive past.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 11:10 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 8th dream.

My Dream 8 : The Holy Doctor

Dear Diary, this is Lian Er. I’m a modern Chinese female doctor, 22-23 years old. One day, by a flash of sunlight, I have travelled back to the Qing Dynasty. There, I have become the 4th prince private doctor. I have done a surgery to remove his cancer tumour and he’s thanked me : “I’ll never forget your kindness, Lian Er. Thank you.” He’s been having other issues as well such as : smoking addiction. I’ve suggested to him : “I can make your addiction go away, if you give me enough money to buy fake nicotine.” One month has passed and I’ve healed from many more health issues. The flash of light has reappeared, I’ve gone back to my own era again. “Whew, what a relief.” I’ve thought to myself.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 12:58 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 9th dream.

My Dream 9 : An Antique Shopkeeper

Dear Diary, called Yona Wan. I am an HEC Montréal business management graduate. Haven’t found work in the west for a whole 2 years, having found a job in an antique shop in Bei Jing, China. The antique shop’s boss, Emperor Kangxi going incognito to live the life of a commoner has asked me to help him sale his antiques to anyone who’s willing to buy because it’s been on the verge of bankruptcy. The first thing I’ve done, has been to set a few items at 1$. I’ve said to him : “That way you can sell them away faster.” Some jewelry I’ve set the price at 10-15$. “That way ladies interested will buy them.” I’ve been having a few foreign customers buying for a few hundred dollars daily steadily. With my keen sens of business, I’ve saved his business and he’s revealed to me : “Thank you for your hard work, to repay your kindness, as the Emperor Kangxi, I’ll make you my empress.” “Never.” As the next morning, I’ve hopped on a plane back to Canada. Having had a 2 years experience with a job in my field, I’ve found a job as a jewelry salesclerk in no time this time.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 1:46 pm

@Jazzy, here's my 10th dream.

My Dream 10 : Arc-nemesis falling in Love with me

Dear Diary, nicknamed, Xiao Yan Zi, adopted Manchu Princess of China in the modern times. I have an adoptive brother and sister named Xia Zi Wei. My adoptive sister has been my friend and playmate since childhood. But my adoptive brother, on the other hand, my arc-nemesis since as a kid. In my spare time, I love to race cars on the streets against the commoners of China. My half-brother too. Once, he has put raw egg yolks in my engine, so I couldn't start the race. And other times, he's been wanting the death of me with his mother the Empress and his nanny, Rong Mo Mo. But, my adoptive father Qian Long has seen it all and has wanted to sentence him and his Empress and maid to death. He's pleaded and begged with his father : "Please don't, father, I love them." "Don't you love your sister as well?" His Father has replied. And my adoptive sister and I have intervened : "Don't kill them, Father, I beg you." "He's been so awful to you 2, yet you wanna save them?""Yes". Moved, he's answered : "All right, no punishment." From then on, my adoptive brother has fallen in love with me. I've been barely tolerating his advances. I've asked to stop sexually harassing me and obsessing over me or I'd have him sentenced to death by our Father the Emperor. He's stopped since then.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2023 10:25 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 1st dream.

My Dream 1 : Being cheated on to protect me

Dear Diary, I am Xiao Xiao, wife of a Chinese general in ancient times. My maid servant has said to me : “He’s been cheating on you at the base.” Whereupon I have written a letter to ask for a divorce. Later, I’ve learned that he’s cheated on me to protect me. I’ve encouraged our daughter to stay on friendly terms with her half-sister, father and his current wife.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:03 am

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 12:24 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 2nd dream.

My Dream 2 : In Mario Kart

Dear Diary, Pian Pian here. Today, April 26 2023 has been supposed to be my birthday : “Happy Birthday to you…” have been singing my friends with a cake for me. But in the middle of it all, I have fainted and have become Princess Peach, my favourite character in my favourite game series : “Mario Kart”. Becoming 1st in every race, I’ve quickly have returned back to reality. It has turned out to be all a dream : “Whew, it’s just a dream, what a relief.” I’ve said out loud to myself after everyone has been gone.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 10:35 am

@aJazzy, here’s my 3rd dream.

My Dream 3 : A Business Student

Dear Diary, this is Virginie Bédard writing this diary entry. I’m about 16-17 years old, a promising business and foreign languages student. However, my dad has always been on business trips, ignoring my mum and I. My mother, has set up a fair for me to help her with. There, she has set up a jewelry stand for ladies. A lady has been inquiring : “Is it stainless steel or silver?” “Neither, it’s rhodium-plated.” I have answered her. She’s immediately bought it. My mother and I have been selling these jewelry like hot cakes. Upon learning about it, my father has called me. “I’d like you to read for me a foreign document.” “Yes, Father.” From then on, he’d be less cold towards my mom and I and have often foreign documents for me to read for him.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 1:24 pm

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 10:50 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 4th dream.

My Dream 4 : My dearest Aunt

Dear Diary, the name is Zhu Yi Li. I have lost my aunt to breast cancer this year. I have dreamt that she’s spoken to me in my dream : “Don’t worry, live on, I’m in heaven now.” Appeased, I have woken up from my dream, shaking and pale.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 11:10 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 5th dream.

My Dream 5 : A female Violinist

Dear Diary, nicknamed Ah Lin, i’m a professional female violinist. At the music school, I’ve been practicing day and night just to enter a music competition. The day of the competition, I have come out 1st. “Bravo!”, has exclaimed the crowd with applause.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 11:22 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 6th dream.

My Dream 6 : Accepting Draco Malfoy

Dear Diary, I go by Mauve, a witch prodigy at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. My arc-nemesis, Draco Malfoy, has fallen deeply in love with me. Even going as far as helping us kill Lord Voldemort. But he’s always been afraid of his dad, going back to him, Lucius Malfoy. “What are doing with this mud blood?” Has asked his father. Since then, I have vowed to never have any contact again with him. But he’s been buying me stuff such as my favourite sweets and etc. Narcissa Malfoy, has asked me to give her son a second chance : “I am divorcing Lucius Malfoy, so my son could be with the one he loves.” Touched, I have accepted her request.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 10:43 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 7th dream.

My Dream 7 : A Cabaret Dancer

Dear Diary, I am known as the famous cabaret dancer : “Ling Luo Jing.” Every time I finish dancing, there’s a large round of applause from the crowd and it crying : “Encore! Bravo!” I could feel my feet sore from dancing and I could dance all sorts of styles : from contemporary to belly dancing.

Jazzy and Vince like this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 10:42 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 8th dream.

My Dream 8 : Demise and Resurrection

Dear Diary, people call me “Morgana La Fee”, half-fairy, half-human, the daughter of Merlin. I have plunged myself into the dark arts and have cast a virus to annihilate the whole human world. “Today, the human world will be mine.” My father, Merkin, has stopped me in time : “Morgana, you shall be cast into the mortal realm, to be reborn as a maiden pure of heart.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 11:46 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 9th dream.

My Dream 9 : Being accused of killing the Empress

​​​​​​​Dear Diary, I am Ya La Er Ta, Min Wei. I’m the wife of the 13th prince. I’m being accused of killing the Empress : “Ye He Na La”.” I have gathered evidence and proof that I’m not the killer, presenting them before his Majesty, the Emperor : “Therefore, your Majesty, I’m not the killer, it’s all staged by my sister : Min Hui and Na La Rong Yue.” I’ve now been cleared of any further accusations in the palace.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:44 am

Very interesting dreams.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:54 am

@Jazzy, here’s my 10th dream.

My Dream 10 : Martians on Earth

Dear Diary, I am Queenie Yen, normal and ordinary female teenager. Until one day, I’ve seen from my window pane, some green UFO descending from the sky and flying into my backyard. Amazed, I’ve seen green little Alienss come out from that UFO. I’ve gone out in my backyard and they’ve greeted me in English : “Hello Dear lady, my compatriots and I have come from Mars. There are volcanoes everywhere erupting on our Planet. My compatriots and I would just like 12 days for a place to stay if it’s not too much trouble.” I’ve answered : “Sure, you can stay at my house.” 12 days have passed, and they have gone back to Mars like they have come.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dream Diary!
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next