Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dream Diary!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
Naiwen

My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 1:37 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 1st dream.

My Dream 1 : Cogito Ergo Sum

Dear Diary, I am Flor. I am female, in my 20ties, French, single, no kids. I am a professor in Ancient Greek and Latin at Harvard. Today, I’m giving a lecture on Socrates. “So, ‘Cogito Ergo Sum ‘ : Cogito is think, Ergo is I and Sum is am in Ancient Greek…”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 3:21 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 4:37 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 2nd dream.

My Dream 2 : A Sakura Festival 

Dear Diary, I am named Faune. I am female, Japanese, living in Tokyo, in my 30ties, no kids, single. Today, I’m sipping Japanese rice tea, sampling Japanese handmade cakes whilst Sakura flowers in bloom alone at the Sakura Festival. “How perfectly lovely” I’ve exclaimed.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:55 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 pm

@Jazzy, here’s my 3rd dream.

My Dream 3 : Rejecting Daniel Craig

Dear Diary, I am called Zhao Er. I am a Chinese female, 36-37 years old, no kids. But I have been dating online Daniel Craig for a few months. For someone with Asperger’s, OCD and BPD, relationships are hard, stressful, melodramatic, toxic and complicated. Finally, I couldn’t take the randomness between his email responses anymore. I’ve exploded at him suddenly : “Never messages me ever again. Leave me alone. I never want to see you again.” One day, I’ve heard him say to his co-stars : “I just hope that she’s doing okay. I miss her.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 4:03 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 2:45 pm

My Dream 1 : Alien Space Invasion 

Dear Diary, I am Shizuka. I am female, Japanese, 17-18 years old, single no kids. I am there as an envoy to the less advanced Aliens that humans have been invading for many years. I’ve declared to their chieftain : “I apologize on behalf on humanitarian for the loss of your planet and may our race and yours live in peace for all eternity.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 3:06 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm

My Dream 2 : Wanting her back

Dear Diary, I am named Bond, James Bond. I am about 50-60 years old, have a son with my ex-girlfriend, Solange Dimitrios. Lately, she has been accusing me of not seeing our son often enough and seeing another woman behind her back. Despite my denial, she has taken our son and left me. Today, I am at the launching promotion of my autobiography. I’ve declared to the crowd in the hopes that she would be there too : “This autobiography is dedicated to the woman I love most: Solange Dimitrios. If she’s there, I’d like her to know that I have never cheated on her, now I have quit my job as a spy, I hope she could give me another chance and let me see my son again. I still miss them both and they are the most important people in my life ever.”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 pm

My Dream 3 : Ex obsessed Stalker 

Dear Diary, I am named Misty. I’m female, in my 20ties, been dating an Indian ex in his 30ties, single currently and no kids yet. But the after our break up, he has been spying on me all the time with camera recorders. My father has called the cops on him : “My daughter’s Indian ex has been recording her every moves and obsessively stalking her ever since their breakup, please do something about it!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 12:36 pm

My Dream 1 : Male Chocolate Fairy 

Dear Diary, I am Willy Wonka. I am the ageless male immortal fairy of chocolate. Today, I’m at a magical fair and market, making huge profits on my unique and delicious chocolate of every flavour possible. “At last, victory!” I’ve exclaimed.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 2:25 pm

My Dream 2 : Female Factory Worker

Dear Diary, I am named Weisz. I am female, single, no kids, German-American, working in a factory in packaging the products. One day at work, I’ve heard my co-workers whisper : “The business is going bankrupt, the management will be firing all of us.” For this, I have begged my rich uncle to buy the whole factory to save their jobs.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 3:46 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 6:31 pm

My Dream 3 : Unrequited Obsession kills!

Dear Diary, I am called Dao Ming Si. I am male, 21-22 years old, trying to ask Dong Shan açaí out, no kids yet. I’m the sole heir of big Chinese conglomerate. I’m obsessed with Dong Shan Cai, an obtuse 17-18 year old female classmate of mine. I’m in the last year of college in China. I’ve tried to give her fancy and pretty clothes and a jade bangle, as a token of my love for her, but she has dared to spurn me multiple times : “No thank you.” I’ve tried to commit suicide then, rescued by a homeless older grandma.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 3:20 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:59 pm

My Dream 1 : The perfect Girl 

Dear Diary, I am Camille. I am female, French American, living in New York, 12-13 years old, single, no kids, in high school. My father is in jail for 25 years for having killed my mother for adultery. I am currently trying to be the most perfect high school student ever. I score in the 90ties in every subject in school. After class, I work part time to earn a little pocket money for myself to spend. This afternoon, a fellow female student has ordered a Mexican salad. “2$ please.” I’ve said to her. She has then paid and I’ve handed it to her.

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 3:27 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down
Naiwen
Naiwen

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

My Dream 2 : Preventing total Apocalypse 

Dear Diary, I am named Jin Er. I am female, Jin-Chinese, a female Goddess Immortal during the Jin Empire. I’m prevent the Jin civilization from total apocalypse. I’ve exclaimed after my feat : “At last, my people are saved!”

Jazzy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 3:41 am

Very interesting dream.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dream Diary!   My Dream Diary! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dream Diary!
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23