Gabfest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabfest

Gabfest is a fun and friendly general discussion community.

HomeHome  TriviaTrivia  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Henrywrites
Henrywrites

Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Empty
PostSubject: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2024 5:52 pm

There are people who won't wake up from sleep at a particular time unless they are using the alarm bells. The alarm bells are always what helps to wake them up daily. Do you make use of it when you are sleeping?
Back to top Go down
Messy
Messy

PostSubject: Re: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2024 6:33 pm

I always use my phone alarm but often I wake up before it goes off.
Back to top Go down
Heritage
Heritage

PostSubject: Re: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2024 8:31 pm

Lately it vaires. I always set the alarm on my phone, but will wake up early about half the days of the week
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 3:09 am

I set my alarm but often I wake up before it goes off.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Vince

PostSubject: Re: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2024 8:15 am

I used to use my virtual assistant. It would softly turn on my lights and they would intensify for about the next 5 minutes. After that some soft music would come on and it would go into telling me about the weather for the day and any news headlines that I had programmed in like business and some sports.

The system was programmed to begin the wake-up routine at 3:30 AM. Since I have always worked the early time slot. I liked that after my 8-10 hours it would still be in the middle of the day, and I was on my way home. Also, traffic was very light at that time.

I now don't need to wake up early every day. So, before I go to bed, I tell my virtual assistant that I need to get up at a certain time. It will set the alarm and wake me up to music, the temp outside and my schedule for the day. I still wake up about 5 or 6 AM, but I usually roll over and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?   Do you use alarm bells when sleeping? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you use alarm bells when sleeping?
Page 1 of 1